- Type and specification of Dunlop belt supplied
- SU 500/4 RA 3+2 Multiprof 800/7. Width 1000 mm
- Current operating life of Dunlop belt
- The Multiprof belt has now been in operation for over 2 years
- Type and specification of belt previously used
- Local (domestic) origin
The primary reason for changing to Dunlop Multiprof was due to problems with conventional belts during the winter. Frozen wooden chips were sliding down the surface of the belt. In spite of severe climate conditions (often as low as minus 40º Celsius in the winter period) the Multiprof belts continue to operate extremely well and still look like new with no signs of rips or surface cracks.