Perfect for moving walkways
Starglide belts are installed all over the world in a wide variety of locations including airports and station terminals, parking facilities, pedestrian areas, hypermarkets, exhibition centers, artificial ski grounds, and casino entrances.
Starglide belts are able to operate safely at higher speeds, consume less energy and have lower maintenance costs compared to traditional pallet system passenger conveyors.
- Fire resistant (EN 115 standard)
- Excellent resistance to wear and tear (long life-span)
- Easy to install (including existing buildings)
- Low intermediate height
- Available in unlimited length and width up to 1600 mm
- Low maintenance (up to 35% less than pallet systems)
- Quiet operation (noise level below 55dB)
- Rubber surface ensures optimum comfort and safety