THE Toughest Conveyor belt
OUTSTANDING STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
Choose Dunlop Steelcord
- Exceptional wear resistance
- First Class HANDLING CHARACTERISTICS
- Outstanding STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
Steelcord Cross Section
TESTED TO THE LIMIT
The worldwide Fenner Dunlop Group has more than 40 years of experience in producing top-quality steelcord belting. Here in the Netherlands, we combine that experience with the latest, most technologically advanced steelcord manufacturing line in the World. This combination is used to produce belts that provide outstanding reliability and durability and exceed just about every international standard imaginable.
All Dunlop steelcord belts are custom made to order and can be supplied in a wide range of Dunlop abrasion, cut, rip & tear cover grades as well as oil-resistant and fire-resistant. Available in widths from 500 to 1600mm, all Dunlop steelcord belting has moulded edges.
Perfect for the following industries:
- Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Power generation
- Exclusively manufactured in the Netherlands
- Outstanding wear resistance – up to 50% longer operational lifetime (or more)
- 100% ozone and UV resistant
- Low elongation
- Excellent handling characteristics - reduced maintenance
- Wide range of top quality covers designed to meet the toughest demands
- Tensile strengths ranging from 500 N/mm up to 5400 N/mm
- Available in widths from 500 mm up to 1600 mm
- Safe to handle – REACH compliant
- Custom-made specifi cations available on request
- Two-year guarantee against faulty workmanship and/or materials.
Using breaker plies to increase rip resistance
Breaker plies are embedded in the rubber covers during the manufacturing process over the full width and length of the belt, effectively creating a protective layer. The breaker plies are designed to significantly increase resistance against longitudinal ripping. For more detailed information, please go to our Technical Information Bulletin.
Dunlop Staramid vs Steelcord
Compare Steelcord to Aramid Reinforced Belt
Dunlop Staramid has been specially developed as a lighter weight alternative to steelcord belt. It is designed for use on very long conveyors with centre distances of up to several thousand meters. The outstanding characteristics of the Staramid belt include low elongation and a low weight together with highly dynamic splice efficiency. Staramid belts have exceptional durability and in some cases.