If you think that your profile and professional experience fit with our project, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Si crees que tu perfil y experiencia profesional encajan con nuestro proyecto, envíanos tu CV a email@example.com
SALES MANAGER CENTER AREA
For reasons of expanding our commercial network in Spain, we need to include a Sales Manager for the center area.
Indirect dependence of the Director of Spain, among its tasks, are the following responsibilities and functions to be performed:
- Maintain and strengthen the existing client portfolio, maximizing its benefit.
- Analyze and develop the market in the central area of Spain.
- Analyze the current situation of the industrial world.
- Set business goals and objectives, based on the market, product and company it represents.
- To seek and attract new clients and new business opportunities, through networking and business visits.
- To know in depth the portfolio of products and services.
- Organize product presentations in the assigned area.
- Ensure the compliance of the commercial objectives.
- Direct the market prospecting for the capture of new business opportunities.
- Do commercial visits for the management of active and potential clients.
- Monitoring of commercial actions and sales leads.
- Develop professional relationships with clients by understanding their technical and business needs.
We are looking for a person with the following skills:
- Commercial experience in the industrial sector (in belts or industrial supply).
- Minimum experience of 5 years working in the commercial or technical area.
- Commitment to teamwork.
- Responsible and organized with their own work.
- Knowledge of Windows Office.
- Native Spanish, English will be valuable.
- Commitment to Technical learning.
- Motivated and independent.
- Focussed on the client and goals
More information in English available in the attachment :